Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) – is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 70 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world’s securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to more than 3,500 listed companies with a market value of over $ 8.8 trillion and more than 10,000 corporate clients.
Currently NASDAQ is expanding the team in Lithuania and is looking for:
Senior Systems Operations Specialist
Do you have a passion for technology and a drive for innovation? Nasdaq is looking for a Systems Operations Senior Specialist who can help us monitor modern technologies. We are expanding our capabilities and products to achieve this goal. You will have the opportunity to revolutionize the way we deliver Enterprise monitoring and IT Analytics.
Nasdaq is the world’s largest exchange solution company providing top of the line trading and clearing technology with more than 3,500 listed companies. You will primarily work with Genium INET: our state of the art trading and clearing platform used to power markets in the Nordics as well as several large markets around the world, such as Singapore Exchange and Hong Kong Exchange and Clearing Ltd.
- Work closely with operations, infrastructure and development teams to advise on monitoring approaches and strategies.
- Partner with internal customers to understand problems, develop solutions, and anticipate needs.
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance and development for Monitoring Solutions.
- Ensures system reliability, availability and performance Monitoring Solutions.
- Deliver dashboards to identify bottlenecks and assist with debugging, analysis, and optimization.
- Evaluate current tools sets and emerging technologies.
- Integrate monitoring alarms with a ticketing workflow.
- Participate in monitoring solution related projects.
- Technical degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent business degree.
- Minimum of 5-7 years professional technology experience is required.
- Good general knowledge in Linux and Windows operating systems as well as network management knowledge.
- Experience of working with Monitoring Solutions such as HP Operations Manager, HP Omi and HP NNMi.
- Splunk, HP OpenView Operations, HP Omi, AppDynamics, Zabbix, Nagios, NewRelic.
- ITIL Certification.
- SQL query and data model.
- Good understanding AWS cloud services.
- Automation experience (Chef or Puppet or similar).
- Experience with SNMP based monitoring tools, including knowledge of MIB structure, OID notation, NetFlow data, RMON probes and counters.
- Extremely effective communication and presentation skills across all levels in the organization.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter and results-oriented.
To be a good match for this role you should have an agile mindset and enjoy working under constantly changing conditions. In addition you should possess a strong drive to achieve result, be a good team member and be able to work efficiently both independently and in cooperation with others. You have the motivation and capacity to learn the financial domain model and in particular the settlement and corporate action areas.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 70 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world’s securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to more than 3,500 listed companies with a market value of over $9.1 trillion and more than 10,000 corporate clients.
Nasdaq offers you an international and dynamic working environment and a supportive and professional team to work with. Working at Nasdaq is an opportunity to grow professionally and intellectually while working at the forefront of finance and technology. Nasdaq is situated in central Vilnius in the brand new K29 building.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.