Who We’re Looking For:
The Bazaarvoice services team is looking for candidates experienced with delivering Web technologies in a professional services capacity delivering the scope of work in an allocated number of hours and days. This individual will be responsible for working with clients to implement, configure, transform data and train on the Bazaarvoice product suite.
The Senior Technical Implementation Engineer (TIE) proactively engages with the Client throughout the length of the project with the overall objective of getting Clients live with Bazaarvoice Solutions in their environment thereby decreasing the overall Client Time to Value (TTV) to an absolute minimum. This is a hybrid role that incorporates both business and technical skills and experience. The role is primarily responsible for training, enablement and support to a Client’s business and technical teams on Bazaarvoice products, implementation best practices and technical interdependencies.
Process and Task Management:
- Enables the client to implement the components of the Bazaarvoice core platform and ensures client’s implementation includes all necessary features to see full value.
- Ensures work is well defined, changes to requirements are managed, issues arising are tracked and dealt with in a timely fashion, customer satisfaction is attended to throughout the engagement.
- Prioritizes assignments and team resources according to the severity of tasks and projects.
- Keeps client aware of contractual obligations around remaining hours, remaining days and project status against contractual due date.
- Delivers the full scope of the contract and understands how to manage scope creep and/or scope change.
- Takes responsibility for the customer’s configuration needs based on defined objectives and KPIs.
- Performs the functional customization of the solution per industry best practices and client requirements.
- Acts as a coach for the team.
- Holds team accountable to achieve consistently high CSAT.
- Serves as a point of contact for escalations.
- Highly proficient in Bazaarvoice product(s) and technologies through a combination of formal and self-guided training opportunities.
- Oversees the required configuration, data conversion, migration, and validation tasks for client implementation projects.
- Regularly communicates with internal teams and clients on project and task status, risks, and issues.
- Proactively identifies potential roadblocks and immediately reports them.
- Manages multiple client technical relationships simultaneously.
- Contributes to a positive, collaborative team environment.
- Manages and tracks time in line with agreed processes to maximize utilization.
- Resolves complex tasks within any area serviced by the department.
- Accountable to develop and maintain product and customer best practices, documentation, and processes.
- Min. 5 years of experience working in a client-facing role (preferably in application/software support).
- Foster high client satisfaction while also driving the client towards completion of their own tasks to maximize their own value.
- Take consultative approach to understand client objectives and working with clients to guide them towards an implementation that meets established objectives.
- A high sense of urgency with an understanding around delivering the highest amount of value in the least amount of time.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and ability to find solution for complex IT problems using industry-accepted best-practices and tools.
- Experience guiding and coaching SaaS clients through implementation/onboarding is a plus.
- Working in an agile environment with an understanding of operating lean.
- A positive, self-starter attitude and the desire to exceed client expectations at every opportunity.
- High attention to detail and the desire to strive for perfection.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to cvLT@strategicstaff.com