Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Service Delivery Manager Consultant for Eclipse Project
As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible to coordinate and support on-going technical projects in terms of providing an effective and efficient IT services to the business. This will involve the design, delivery and maintenance of the technical infrastructure.
- To be responsible for all aspects of infrastructure delivery.
- Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal, external and third party relationships.
- Conducting status review meetings with team members.
- Ensure smooth knowledge transfer; identify and eliminate process gaps.
- Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress to project stakeholders.
- Manage Changes according to Change Management procedure.
- Work with the project managers and delivery managers to ensure that projects and work packages are delivered to time, budget and quality.
- Ability to work in a global team as well as individually.
- Ensure appropriate key measures and performance indicators are in place to track delivery and to be exhibited against performance targets.
- University Education degree.
- Technical knowledge of different IT infrastructure (Windows, Linux, Storage, Cloud, etc.)
- Experience in delivering technical tasks.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload appropriately.
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing.
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy, problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
To apply for this job email your details to cvLT@strategicstaff.com