Strategic Staffing Solutions client – Zenedge – is a leading, global provider of cloud-based, artificial intelligence-driven cybersecurity solutions. Zenedge solutions are powered by proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology, inspecting web traffic in real-time, identifying threats and behavior anomalies and dynamically updating security postures accordingly – enabling enterprises to take an adaptive and proactive approach to securing their networks. Zenedge protects over 800,000 web applications and networks for organizations in eCommerce, Education, Energy, Entertainment, Financial Services, Gaming, Government, Healthcare, Media and Technology industries.
Currently Zenedge is expanding its team in Lithuania and is looking for:
Software Engineer in Test
About the job:
- Work with engineers and product managers to create, implement, and improve QA procedures for our web interface and security products.
- Involved in requirements analysis, test planning activities, test case automation and execution of critical test cases/scripts required to ensure that the software meets business requirements on Agile team alongside development.
- Functional Testing levels may include application, integration and acceptance testing; may also include non-functional testing such as performance, stress, load and security testing.
- Create and apply new approaches and concepts to improve the productivity and efficiency of testing practices.
- Help automation engineers in identifying objects on the page and search for the best approach to collaborate with the model; working with developers to improve system layout to make its design more automation friendly.
- Perform and participate in all aspects of manual and automated verification. This includes feature and functional testing, unit testing, regression, load and performance testing.
- Company is using cutting edge tools and technologies: Automated CI/CD, AWS, AI, ML, Containers, and Sophisticated classified toolkits to counter hacker activity. You need to be comfortable to jump into advanced and experimental tech stack and learn it to protect our clients from the bad guys.
- Collaborate effectively with local and remotely distributed teams to make sure your functional team can take over from where you finished.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or technical related degree or equivalent experience. Strong programming skills obtained through a degree or equivalent experience.
- Highly technical. Should be capable of being a developer, but prefer to work on the other side by ensuring quality of their work. Should have the ability to see what developers don’t see.
- Software Engineering/Development (scripting or building frameworks, apps) experience of 3+ years.
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the scripting languages such as Ruby, Lua, Python.
- 1+ years of experience in developing QA automation scripts or improving/extending automation frameworks.
- 1+ years of experience writing and performing stress/load/security testing.
- 3+ years of experience working with Linux environment.
- Strong understanding of web-application domains.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment, excellent multi-tasking and time management skills required.
- Fluent in technical English – both spoken and written.
- Great working conditions in young and friendly team.
- Competitive salary.
- Social benefits.
- Snacks, coffee and tea at the office.
- Unique opportunity to take on senior responsibilities at the Cybersecurity market.
- Regular social events.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.