Strategic Staffing Solutions International client – an international company – is the leading provider of specialized financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. Company specializes in Fund Administration, Technology Development, Investor Relations Services, Banking & Custody Services, Corporate & Trust Services, and Market Entry Services.
Currently our client is expanding its team in Vilnius and is looking for:
You will be a part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide top quality tax accounting services to international clients.
- Analyze transactions for US Tax consequences;
- Handle tax reporting for investors and tax filings;
- Interface with other areas of the firm;
- Contribute to delivery of Schedule K-1s to investors on a timely basis;
- Develop knowledge of US business tax;
- Deliver high quality product;
- Multi-task on various projects within the tax department and be cross trained;
- Assist in special projects as necessary.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline;
- Have a very good command of both written and spoken English;
- Strong MS Excel skills;
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field (Audit, Accounting or Taxation);
- Experience in US Tax is a plus.
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
To apply for this job email your details to cvLT@strategicstaff.com