Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Team Manager in Asset Finance IT
Let’s not focus on the formal titles, but if you’re a confident team leader with a can-do mindset, striving for professional excellence, please read on.
We offer the opportunity to be the Agile Team Manager in one of our most exciting departments.
We hope that you are an experienced team lead and project manager or business analyst with a profound understanding of software development.
Your team is everything: their success is your success, and you nurture your people and their assignments to get the best of them and deliver the best for your stakeholders. You are positive and engaging and you create an environment in which everybody is motivated to succeed.
You are also responsible for achieving the teams goals and objectives by securing optimal planning, prioritisation and coordination within the team. You have HR management of your team members aligned with the department’s goals and objectives.
- HR management of our superstar team
- Development of employees, including ensuring the right compositions, competencies and joint working foundation
- Motivation and empowerment of the team to achieve their goals and objectives and proactively address obstacles for the team’s work
- Participate in daily agile work with the team to deliver its objectives, bridging any communication gap between our product experts and your team
- Measure and manage work assignments within the team
- Proactively engage and communicate with relevant stakeholders and align expectations
- Manage a team responsible for a systems portfolio of Finland.
- Ensure very good collaboration with business stakeholders.
- You are great at what you do and you can easily demonstrate your skills
- You have the experience and passion that we value
- You have the ability to develop the team members’ professional capabilities
- You have a background of software engineering and project management or business analysis
- You have a keen interest in the financial domain. Proven track record would be an advantage
- You are Quality-Conscious and Delivery-Focused
- You are flexible and efficient
- You are a team player and don’t feel the need to micro-manage
- You are comfortable with planning and evaluating
- You have a great team management track record
- You stay calm under pressure
- You communicate clearly, are always approachable and helpful
- You see solutions instead of problems
- You are ambitious, just like us
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.