Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) client is a Nordic leading supplier of Business Software & Services. Being on the market for the last 17 years company is now set to revolutionize the way business work by taking it to the next level.
The company is fast growing and is currently expanding its team in Riga and looking for ambitious:
Technical Quality Assurer
Do you have a passion for IT technologies? If you thrive in a fast paced, international environment that offers unique challenges and the opportunity to be a player in the success of a new organization, consider bringing your talents to us!
- In addition to working beside some talented people in a spacy office, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
- The opportunity to work in Scandinavian environment with good work and life balance, including vacations in summer.
- A wide range of responsibilities in an international organization that offers good career and development opportunities.
- Possibilities to learn new skills and share experience with your colleagues in Riga office and abroad.
- Attractive salary, health insurance and phone bills covered.
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, social events and fruits in the office.
- Contributing to quality assurance before implementation: discussing risks and risk mitigation, what automated tests are necessary and sufficient
- Designing, implementing, executing and maintaining automated functional and nonfunctional (e.g. security and performance) tests
- Optimizing automation test suites to keep up with Continuous Delivery
- Communicating clearly and effectively about quality assurance with technical and non-technical people
- API testing tools, e.g. SoapUI or RestSharp
- UI testing tools, primarily Selenium Webdriver
- Simple system administration of Windows-based test environments
- TeamCity or similar (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience working with SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience with different technical test layers (unit, component integration, API, UI)
- C# and .NET
- REST APIs
- BDD tools, e.g. SpecFlow
- Performance testing tools, e.g. JMeter
- Security testing tools, e.g. OWASP ZAP
- Octopus Deploy
- English language – minimum Independent user in understanding, speaking and writing
- Experience with communication with multinational team members
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills is how you fit to the group as a personality.
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.