Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Test Manager in Core Payments
Candidate will have full authority to initiate, plan and manage entire test and release cycle, implement relevant test types and tools, choose methods and techniques in cross country department. Core Payments expects that candidate will evaluate and constantly improve test and review cycles, will contribute to improvements within the test and review area on both an operational, tactical and strategic level.
- Define and implement the testing strategy in accordance with industry standards and best practices within Core Payments development area
- Plan, deploy and manage the testing effort for any given project
- Implement and evolve appropriate measurements and metrics to be applied against the product under test
- Identify new trends in the Quality Control Industry and initiate changes in the organization
- Identify improvement possibilities in existing QA processes and initiate changes in the organization
- Assess if Quality Gates are fulfilled
- SME in test and review methods, techniques, analysis and tools in all lifecycles
- The complexity of the job requires the ability to form a comprehensive view and have an overall view of large complex tasks.
- Manage and grow testing assets required for meeting the testing objectives/targets.
- Work in Agile Teams with own responsibility for deliver what is agreed in right time
- Have experience in a Test Lead/Test Manager role
- Have experience in test strategy and test planning artifacts
- Have experience in automation and manual testing processes, methodologies and test tools
- Have experience in delivering test metrics, creating test reports and defect dashboard
- Have experience in estimating test effort, resource requirements
- Have good knowledge and experience working in Agile team
- Have experience in high criticality software would be an advantage
- Are fluent in English language
- Have good teamwork skills
- Proven ability to effectively negotiate and facilitate problem resolution
- ISTQB standards knowledge (certificate would be an advantage)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.