Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Test Specialist in Enterprise Systems
Enterprise Systems Lithuania is expanding their team and looking for motivated candidates to work with BPM projects, the new and innovative way to develop process flow based applications for business. You will be part of a global team that consists of departments in Denmark, India and Lithuania.
Applying best software development and UX practices, creativity and teamwork in agile environment, exceptional quality – this is our goal and commitment. For this inspiring journey, we invite to join a talented Test specialist.
- Define the scope of testing within the context of each sprint in BPM projects
- Work in an agile teams with a personal responsibility to deliver what is agreed
- Create and review test cases, testing checklists
- Maintain test suits for regression and smoke testing
- Participate in production verification sessions during releases
- Track known issues and collaborate with business analysts regarding future improvements
- Collaborate with business analysts on requirements, user experience and user stories for upcoming sprints
- Implement and evolve appropriate measurements and metrics to be applied against the product under test
- Contribute to built-in quality of BPM solution by proactively improving testing process and QA approach
- 3+ years of experience in Testing
- Experience in manual testing processes, methodologies and test tools
- Experience in delivering test metrics, creating test reports and defect dashboard
- Experience in estimating test effort
- Analytical skills and good attention to details
- Understanding and experience working in an Agile team
- Fluent in English language
- Good teamwork skills
- Interest in best-in-class testing and experience in test automation would be an advantage
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.